08-01-2012 03:43 PM
I changed the black printer cartridge and now my printer won't print black. I thought it was the ink, so I bought a new cartridge and it still won't print. I have cleaned the print heads, aligned the print heads, disconnected the power - and still nothing. any suggestions.
08-01-2012 04:25 PM
It would help knowing which printer model you have.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up icon in the post.
If my reply resolved your issue, please mark it as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier and help other people.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?