03-29-2014 01:17 PM
I have read all of the posts about the black ink won't print and I have tried all of the solutions. I have had the printer about 18 months but haven't used it much. I have cleaned, unplugged, and cleaned again. It quit printing half way through a document. My printer is a 5510 photosmart B111a series. The cartridge holder won't come out easily that is it doesn't have a lever.
03-31-2014 03:48 AM - edited 03-31-2014 03:48 AM
I'm going to send you a private msg (check out envelope at top right)
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?