Question

Student
PamKrill
Message 1 of 3 (200 Views)

Printhead Issues

I just purchased and set up my HP Envy 4500 wirekess printers and am having troubles with the black ink.

Currently the printer only prints the top half of the lines in black ink. I have tried to fix it by running though all the tools on the system without any success. What other suggestions might you have.

Intern
GiGi10
Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)

Re: Printhead Issues

Hello PamKrill and Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand your Envy 4500 has trouble printing black ink. I can offer you assistance with that.

Please follow this document:Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages

If all steps in the document do not provide a solution, please contact HP support for repair or replacement
options available for you.

HP support phone contact is 1-800-474-6836.

If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
http://www.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpsupport/index.pl

I hope this helps and thanks for using the HP Support Forums!

GiGi10
I used to work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)

Re: Printhead Issues

@PamKrill 

Just checking if this is now resolved? Can I please ask what was the warranty ends date (WED) on the cartridge itself (YYYY/MM/DD)

Thanks

Ciara

Wty ends dates.jpg

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation