04-13-2013 11:50 AM
I am using the HP Officejet 6500 wireless All-in-one Printer E709n and it is constantly telling me that my ink cartridges are damaged or missing and now it says that the Printhead is missing or damaged and won't print. What do I need to do? I've tried shutting it down, checking to see if anything was inside jamming it. It is moving smoothly, so I don't know what else to do except to take it in for repairs. I don't know if it is worth the cost.
04-16-2013 09:49 AM
I understand that your printer is getting a missing printhead error message. I would take a look at the document below.
Let me know how it goes.
**If you find this helpful or want to say thanks make sure to click the white star under my name to give me Kudos. **
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?