04-12-2014 04:39 AM
I bought a new PHOTOSMART 5510 e-ALL-IN-ONE-SERIES and after installing it, I inserted the 4 toners but printer wouldn't work. It's showing: "Printhead missing - Lift the latch , re-seat the Printhead and then lower the latch." I have tried all I could but to no avail. Kindly give me a helping hand, thanks and regards, Amscokay
04-14-2014 10:21 AM
Just read through this forum and I am experiencing the same problem!
Bought recycled cartridges from Tesco yesterday for my Deskjet 3070A and they seemed to work although the black was printing with lines through it and then stopped printing altogether, so I went back and exchanged them for genuine HP cartridges today and the other 3 are fine but the black still won't print at all! Very stressful when you have college graded unit deadlines to meet!
Would really appreciate some help, thanks in advance!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?