12-05-2013 07:49 AM - edited 12-05-2013 07:52 AM
I am unable to print as my screen says replace 940 black cart. I replaced it and the error will not go away. I tried powering down the unit and cleaning the printheads, but I keep getting same message and have not been able print or clean the heads. Any suggestions before I try/waste another new cart? Thank you.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Printing Error HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Wireless - Says Replace 940 Black Cartridge but I have.
12-05-2013 09:25 PM
Please disregard. I actually misunderstood the screen message which was to replace the yellow cart.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?