05-20-2014 10:07 AM
HP officejet 6500 wireless
Ireplace all 4 inks toners and I am printing blank pages from the two computers on the network. I turn off the printer and the computer and he started them and still printing blank
05-20-2014 10:23 AM
Will the printer make copies, either black or color? The document here may help resolve the issue of blank pages printing on your Officejet 6500 wireless pritner. Be sure to check the vents as shown in solution three. If the above does not resolve the issue the post here may help.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?