Question

Student
bigk4062
Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

Printing with Word

My aunt has an HP 4500 printer that she uses for her business.  She recently upgraded to Windows 8 and has had a lot of problems with her printer.  We finally got everything upgraded on it, but now shes having problems printing out one of her saved files.  The file opens fine and when we check it during the print preview it shows fine, but once we print it doesnt print the color.  We changed the ink serveral times and we get a few pages printed out then it goes back to not printing color.  However, when we try to print anything else out with color it prints just fine. The only difference with this file is that it prints on legal sized paper not letter... any ideas on how to get the color to work? Thanks

Teacher
Chrizzy2013
Message 2 of 2 (94 Views)

Re: Printing with Word

Hello bigk4062,

I saw your post and would like to help you out, please click here to run the print diagnostic tool. It is possible that just that one file is corrupted. Hopefully this tool will fix it.

Click the KUDOS star on the left to say “thanks” for helping!
Please mark a reply “Accept as Solution” if it solved your issue so others can find it.
I work on behalf of HP.

Chrizzy
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the KUDOS STAR on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation