Question

Student
albrugil
Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)

Problem: HP Photosmart B 209A printer

machine won't print. Message on screen says "Printhead problem...remove all cartrides, then remove printhead. Reinstall printhead and cartridges" This was supposed to solve the problem, but it didn't. Did it twice to no avail.  have had printer a whle but has had very little use. Any suggestions? Thanks

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 2 (40 Views)

Re: Problem: HP Photosmart B 209A printer

Hi albrugil,

I see you are still experiencing a 'printhead problem; despite your troubleshooting efforts thus far. Please take a look and complete all of the recommended solutions in the following document; 'Printhead Problem' or 'Printhead Appears to be Missing or Damaged' Message Displays on the Printer ....

If the issue persists, you can call HP. They can discuss what options are available. You might consider getting a new printhead or maybe they can offer you a discount on a newer printer model.  It may be helpful to even let them know you completed all of the steps in HP document #c01944580.

If you are in Canada or US call 800 474 6836, or you can Contact HP Worldwide.

HP printers generally have a 1 year warranty from their purchase date, you can verify the warranty using the following link if you would like; warranty check. 

I hope this helps.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation