09-12-2013 06:54 PM
OK, people i need help, im in Colombia, and i have Deskjet Ink Adventage 3515 i think is only sold in latinamerica.
Very frustrated with low capacity of original cartridge 662 Black ink cartridge i decide to search in my recent visit to USA in OfficeMax for a large XL capacity cartidge for my printer. After long search in Office max i dont found the 662 cartidge, dont exist in USA i think, so i go for the 61XL black cartridge that i read is compatible with Deskjet 3510 sold in USA (not sold in Latinamerica), after some google i found 3510 and 3515 and very similar and why not the same printer, so i bought the 61Xl cartridge and and Color one XL too, both for3510 3511 and 3512.
But now in my house in Colombia when i try in the 3515 printer i see the cartridge fits in the 3515 but show a message in LCD Incomplatible Black cartidge, so my question is i lost US$70 or is possible with any trick or hack to get to work the 61XL black cartridge in the HP Desckjet 3515 ?
09-13-2013 07:14 AM
Hi, there is an XL size version of the 662 (HP662xl - CZ105A for mono cartridge and CZ106A for the tricolor cartridge). These can be purchased online at SureSupply if you're having trouble finding them in stores.
You could try returning the HP61xl to the store and tell them you purchased them in error?
Link to SureSupply
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?