03-07-2014 08:12 AM
I got a Cannot Print message, so I need to check which cartridge is low. I looked at the online manual and it said to touch Setup, Tools, Check Ink Guage. I cannot get out of the Cannot Print message to do this. I am also surprised I got the message in the first place as I don't think I've printed enough to need more ink. I removed and replaced the black ink cartridge, but I still get the message. I would sincerely appreciate any help. Thank you!
03-10-2014 02:26 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
Sorry to hear that you are getting errors on your printer. If the error will not clear, please press the red x cancel button. If the message still will not clear, please pull the power cable from the back of the printer and let it sit for approx 1 min and then reconnect. Once the printer is back on, please attempt to check the ink gauge again.
If this does NOT resolve the issue, please feel free to write back.
Thank you for your time.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?