Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 6830
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

My operating system is really Mac OS X 10.5 Yosemite but the drop down menu didn't allow that.  Anyway, I too have more ink for my Officejet Pro 6830.  I have run through the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail.  I unplugged it and took the ink out and back in.  My printer was purchased 5/6/15.  I do not see the feature that would let the printhead be replaced, which would mean that my printer It just says Oxc19a0020 and Problem with printhead.  So, it appears there is nothing that can be done other than for me to buy a new printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Solved!  HP is sending me a replacement.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Solved!  HP is sending me a replacement.  

HP Recommended

Thanks for letting us know @Terelaw , glad to hear you're getting a replacement

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Please help me to get repacement hardware. Due to a "Problem with Printhead" I can not print at all. Any advice would be appreciated.

HP Recommended

Can you tell me what to do to get printing qgain?

HP Recommended

How many times does sending me a replacement printer actually solve anything?  I purchased my 6830 8/1/15, the print heads broke in November 2015 you replaced case (removed content). Delivered and installed 11/24.  2/2/16 Failed again case (removed content) installed 2/12/16.  Failed again 5/3 case number (removed content). I have just purchased catridges. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.