Re: Black not printing (122 Views)
Student
needmoretime
Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Re: Black not printing

I bought a 3522 deskjet less than a year ago, still under warranty by my receipt date of 2-24-13 but the online search cannot find it.  I haven't been able to print black since the day I bought it.  I ran all the diagnostics, went on line for suggestions and cleared the T shape area but absolutely no black ink printed.  Then I spent another chunk of money to replace the set up cartridges with NEW just to see if that was the problem.  In order to use the ink I spent money on and get my project done, I bought a 5520 that works great and was able to make use of the cartridges.  Now my problem is Walmart will not take this 3522 back and I cannot get through to HP (sat on on hold until the music ran out).  I want my money back on the 3522 since I no longer have a need for it.  I see all sorts of refurbished ones for sale but there must be a reason they no longer sell this one.  I cannot sell it in a broken state.  Please advise!!

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)

Re: Black not printing

Ok so you have proof of purchase, so I would definitely recommend contacting HP Phone Support for a replacement.

Phone no.s

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

Any hassles please let me know and I will help follow up.

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation