Question

Top Student
Miglani
Message 1 of 4 (151 Views)

Re: Cartridge problem - new HP cartridges are registering as damaged after installation

I am using Officejet 4500 G510g, and facing the same problem.

If I clean the heads of catridges and install again, the error goes off and I can take the prints as usual. But the same error comes back once I restart the printer and I need to repeat the steps which is frustrating.

As I could not see any response from HP and their support team on telephone could not help

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)

Re: Cartridge problem - new HP cartridges are registering as damaged after installation

Hi @Miglani 

What is the warranty ends date on the cartridge? (YYYY/MM/DD). Does the error occur on more than one cartridge?

Wty ends dates.jpg

Thanks

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Top Student
Miglani
Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)

Hi @Ciara_B,

warranty ends date is 2015/08/14

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)

Ok, and does it work fine with a different cartridge? If so I'd recommend calling Support for a replacement cartridge under warranty

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation