03-21-2014 02:05 AM
I am using Officejet 4500 G510g, and facing the same problem.
If I clean the heads of catridges and install again, the error goes off and I can take the prints as usual. But the same error comes back once I restart the printer and I need to repeat the steps which is frustrating.
As I could not see any response from HP and their support team on telephone could not help
03-21-2014 04:31 AM
What is the warranty ends date on the cartridge? (YYYY/MM/DD). Does the error occur on more than one cartridge?
03-21-2014 05:32 AM
Ok, and does it work fine with a different cartridge? If so I'd recommend calling Support for a replacement cartridge under warranty
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?