03-06-2014 01:37 PM
All of a sudden my black will not print..I have replaced all of the cartridges & still nothing--I am ready to throw this thing out the window...please advise me...
03-20-2014 10:30 AM
Is the printer in warranty? Have you tried running a printhead clean?
Troubleshooting steps for black not printing
03-20-2014 01:13 PM
My HP Deskjet 3520 wont print black nither.
I have tried all tools in setup and made sure cartridges are good.
I checked to see if it was still under warrantyon the web site and it told me to call HP, the numbers they listed are all charged per min calls. I am so flabbergasted at HP, I cant believe HP put out such a junkie printer if at a year the black ink head goes out. I have read on-line that this is a very common problem and HP does not help with the issue. if you cant offer anything new to my issue don't bother, and please don't tell me to go through the troubleshooting page that tells you to check the paper, cartrage vent ..... if your going to help lets go to the sencond teer of troubleshooting or tell HP to get their ack together and take care of these issues. I have always been an HP user but im done with HP if they cant fix this.
06-07-2014 11:42 AM - edited 06-07-2014 11:49 AM
I am having the same issue with my HP printer...it's about a year and a half old...out of warranty naturally...and black text will not print after installation of a new cartridge. I followed all the HP prescribed steps of installed latest firmware, cleaning and aligning heads...nothing. I even tried someone's suggestion of cleaning the printhead with a syringe and 50/50 mixture of ammonia and water. (The color works fine by the way.)
After working on this problem for two days, and expanding my vocabulary of profanity, I wanted to share the solution to finally get the print results you need. I guarantee this will solve your problem and you'll never have to bother HP support again.
1. Unplug the printer.
2. Relocate the printer to the nearest trash receptable.
3. Go to the store and buy a new printer, albeit Canon, Epson...anything but HP.
4. Treat yourself to a nice dinner with the all money you'll save not having to continuously waste money on HP ink cartridges designed to run empty almost immediately after purchase.
Note to anyone from HP who might not be in a coma and reading this: I realize you are probably someone who got stuck working for this miserable excuse of a company in order to feed your family but in the name of everything that is holy, get out while you can. If this is the level of customer service and product offerings HP has to offer, their future is bleak. And if you happen to be at an executive level responsible for this garbage thrust upon the public...may God have mercy on your soul.
08-17-2014 04:24 PM
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies