06-30-2014 09:42 PM
I am having the same problems with my printer. I am not able to print with black ink. I have tried all of the trouble shooting suggestions with no luck. My warranty is expried. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
07-01-2014 06:28 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I understand you are not able to print in black ink on your HP Photosmart 5514, I just want to make sure you have completed ALL steps listed here: Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages
Please leave me with your Country/Region so we can go from there to get this issue resolved.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
07-09-2014 07:50 AM
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?