Question

Honor Student
sofranco
Message 1 of 4 (108 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart 5514 Won't print black even with brand new cartridge

I am having the same problems with my printer.  I am not able to print with black ink.  I have tried all of the trouble shooting suggestions with no luck.  My warranty is expried.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 2 of 4 (96 Views)

Hello sofranco,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! :smileyhappy: I understand you are not able to print in black ink on your HP Photosmart 5514, I just want to make sure you have completed ALL steps listed here: Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages

Please leave me with your Country/Region so we can go from there to get this issue resolved.

Thank you,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
sofranco
Message 3 of 4 (70 Views)

United States Midwest
HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 4 of 4 (59 Views)

Thank you sofranco for the requested information.

I have sent you a Private message on the Forums, please go to your Userpage to the right of your Username you will find your inbox.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation