07-22-2014 07:38 AM - edited 07-22-2014 07:38 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. Black ink is not getting through. I'm using genuine HP ink, I've cleaned and aligned the printheads, I've checked for adhesive on the cartridge, and I'm just out of warranty. It's disturbing to see there are others having this problem.
Advice welcome. If the advice is buy another printer, it won't be a HP.
I'm in North Carolina, USA.
07-22-2014 08:58 AM
As this is a 6520 and you're in the US, regardless that it's out of warranty I'd advise calling HP Phone Support for a replacement. Can you please let us know how you get on?
07-22-2014 10:07 AM
HP's customer service response to my issue was to send me a $100 gift card.
The exact amount needed for a new printer. I guess thats how the problem gets solved.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?