05-21-2014 05:07 AM
One thing worth a shot is soaking the printhead as described below...
1) Get a pan and put 1/2" of very hot (not boiling) water in the bottom.
2) Next remove all the ink cartridges, then remove the printhead assembly.
3) Gently put the printhead nozzles down in the water and let it soak for five minutes.
4) Remove the printhead and gently dry the electrical contacts.
5) Put the printhead back in the printer and then reinstall the ink cartridges.
06-07-2014 01:13 PM
Whoops, spoke too soon. Well it worked perfectly for a while but tried to print this morning and again no black. The colors are streaking now as well. I tried the wet soak again, but this time no dice. What else can I try?