Question

Student
GApeachpit
Message 1 of 2 (222 Views)

Re: Ink System Failure

when I got the message that two cartridges were empty, I replaced them with new HP cartridges. I ran through all the steps for the error messag I then got repeatedly--printer failure.

Eventually I got the message that "one or more cartridges(cyan) appear to be damaged. Remove them and replace with new cartridges."

Now I have been to the store a third time and replaced that cyan cartridge, too. In fact,  the past two days I have replaced every cartridge and am still getting the message, "Ink cartridge failure --951 cyan. Cartridges listed above are damaged or have failed. Remove them and replace with new cartridges."

What now?????????

HP Support Agent
Sunshyn2005
Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: Ink System Failure

Hi GApeachpit,

I understand you are still getting the ink system failure messages despite your efforts thus far. Please complete the solutions offered in the following document to resolve the issue; An 'Ink System Failure' Error Message Displays on the Printer.

If the issue persists, I recommend calling HP and letting the know the issue as well as the steps you have already completed. It may be helpful to even let them know you completed all of the steps in HP document #c03253201.

If you are in Canada or US call 800 474 6836, or you can Contact HP Worldwide.

HP printers generally have a 1 year warranty from their purchase date, you can verify the warranty using the following link if you would like; warranty check. 

I hope this helps.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please click the "Thumbs Up", just below, if you LIKE my post, or to say Thanks for helping!
Also, please consider marking my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Sunshyn2005

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation