Question

Honor Student
Claranell
Message 1 of 5 (95 Views)

Re: Ink level full but printer will not print.

My printer was working find until run out of black ink.  Cannot get it to print anything black with the new cartaliage

Have cleaned the printerheads twice.

Honor Student
Claranell
Message 2 of 5 (94 Views)

Re: Cartridge Compatibility - how to find out which cartridges are compatible for YOUR printer

I bought a HP replacement from Office Max store - it was in an HP box and my printer told me it was an authentic cartiagle

Honor Student
Claranell
Message 3 of 5 (93 Views)

Re: Cartridge Compatibility - how to find out which cartridges are compatible for YOUR printer

I have replaced ink before and never had this problem and have always used Hp products.  I bought the ink cartliage that is recommended for my printer - the 564

Honor Student
Claranell
Message 4 of 5 (92 Views)

So far I either don't understand how to work this system or you are not answering my questions.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 5 of 5 (71 Views)

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system?  Are there any error messages on the printer or computer screen? 

Is your printer still in warranty? You can check with HP's warranty tool here.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation