04-23-2014 01:01 PM
Have had to replace my old OJ 4630 with a new one. System still showing old S/N & can't scan a document even tho I did a scan to align my ink cartridges.
1) Could they all be interralated to the registeration
2) HOw do I correct both?
04-24-2014 05:15 PM
When the printers replaced, you have to re-add the printer. This is so that the driver software can make a connection to the current physical printer. You don't need to do a complete unisntall just use the software, and add a new device.
I hope that answers your question, and corrects the issue with scanning.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?