04-25-2013 10:23 AM
The video that I am including in this post was released at the beginning of this month and I wanted to give it some exposure since it shows one how to remove an old printhead and install a new one on the OJ Pro 8600. It covers the scenario that one is in warranty and has sent away for a replacement printhead.
It will walk one through:
- How to open the carriage access door and then power down the printer.
- Removing the printhead from the device by pulling it straight up and out of the printer.
- Removing the new printhead from the packaging and installing it in the printer.
- What parts to avoid touching on the printhead so that one does not damage it prior to installing it.
- How to properly package the old printhead for Shipment back to HP.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?