04-25-2013 10:23 AM
The video that I am including in this post was released at the beginning of this month and I wanted to give it some exposure since it shows one how to remove an old printhead and install a new one on the OJ Pro 8600. It covers the scenario that one is in warranty and has sent away for a replacement printhead.
It will walk one through:
- How to open the carriage access door and then power down the printer.
- Removing the printhead from the device by pulling it straight up and out of the printer.
- Removing the new printhead from the packaging and installing it in the printer.
- What parts to avoid touching on the printhead so that one does not damage it prior to installing it.
- How to properly package the old printhead for Shipment back to HP.
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies