02-12-2012 04:52 AM
How come 2 cartridges of ink runs out at 169 pages (text not photos) when one cartridge should print ~250 pages?
We installed the printer in june 2011 and changed cartridges 2011/10/01 and now its empty again!
According to our printerstats we have printed only 169 pages!
02-15-2012 08:54 AM
Hello! Could you please provide more information regarding the issue, such as which product you are using? Any additional information will be helpful in resolving your issue. Thanks!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
05-19-2012 10:05 AM - edited 05-19-2012 10:07 AM
I have a HP Photosmart Premium C310a, 564 ink.
i have used the XL ink and it dies out WAY before 250 pages, and though i'm too lazy to look up the exact numbers, i can promise you it aint close to 250 pages.
right now the ones i seem to be having trouble with most often is the yellow ink, and the plain black in. sometimes the photo black ink clears out fast too. We don't even print pictures.
often we'll get streaks in the printing where the black is faded, and we don't know why. the ink is low when this happens, but it shouldn't be low. and i run all the maintenance tools provided.
often the printer is off, but sometimes we leave it on between uses.
also, often i do two sided printing in high quality gray scale. but not always.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?