Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Windows 7

Signing up and getting started with HP Instant Ink

Note: your printer must be connected to the Internet through a wireless connection.

How does HP make sure you’ll always have ink? Your printer uses the Internet to let us know when to send more ink. Here’s how you can get all the ink you need, delivered to your door.

1. Purchase an eligible printer.

2. Enroll in a plan based on the number of pages you print.
    Ink, shipping, and cartridge recycling are included.
    No annual fee—Change or cancel your plan anytime.3
  3. We’ll mail special HP Instant Ink cartridges to you.
    Our cartridges have more ink than standard HP ink cartridges, so you’ll replace them less often.
  4. Billing and service start after you insert your first HP Instant Ink cartridge.

5. Your printer will tell us when to send ink.
    Your service is not based on how many cartridges you use, so print as many high quality photos as you like.
  • You’ll always have ink before you need it.

Instant Ink.jpg

See below for details on How to enroll for HP Instant Ink......

HP_Instant Ink Enrollment.jpg

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@LoneStarBob wrote:

I received my first ink cartridge (tri-color) from HP. Checking both original instant ink cartridges in printer they show both 3/4 full (identical). Just puzzeld why black not sent.

Hi LoneStarBob,

I'm going to private msg you on this to help follow up.

Thanks

Ciara

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

signing up for hp ink.

HP Recommended

4.99 plan

HP Recommended

Hi reannicole, 

First off, your printer must be connected to the Internet through a wireless connection. To enroll, go to hpinstantink.com. More details in the link below

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03767639

Best of luck!

Ciara

HP Recommended

HP Instant Ink - never run out of ink and save money

Check out our youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBYPO-3G-wM

HP Recommended

I received my first ink cartridge (tri-color) from HP. Checking both original instant ink cartridges in printer they show both 3/4 full (identical). Just puzzeld why black not sent.

HP Recommended

@LoneStarBob wrote:

Hi LoneStarBob,

I'm going to private msg you on this to help follow up.

Thanks

Ciara

HP Recommended

Savings_replace_cartridges_less_en_us

When you enroll in an HP Instant Ink plan, you pay a monthly fee to print a defined number of pages per month. The plans are based on the number of pages that you print, not on how many ink cartridges you use. Your monthly fee pays for ink, shipping, and recycling. If you do not print all of your plan pages in a month, you can roll over up to the number of pages per month in your plan. If you print more pages, there is an additional charge. Ink is included — the plans are based on your usage so you pay for the pages you print, not the ink cartridges HP sends you. A printed page counts the same whether it is black and white, a color document, or a photo. Shipping is included.

What are customers saying about HP Instant Ink?

I signed up for Instant Ink to save money, but now I think the best thing about it is the convenience!
— Jack C.
HP Instant Ink is a great way to always have ink when I need it, and it is so convenient.
— Rene D.
I’m so glad that someone came up with this brilliant idea of HP Instant Ink because it is just so convenient. I’m completely satisfied with this service.
— Nellie O.
I wanted to save money, so I signed up for HP Instant Ink!
— Benjamin S.

HP Recommended

For support with Instant Ink, check out the email form below...

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/email?product=5401250&lc=en&cc=uk&dlc=en

Instant Ink_email form.jpg

HP Recommended

More printers eligible for Instant Ink.....

HP ENVY 4500 Series

HP ENVY 5530 Series

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.