Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Note that in the United Kingdom the phone no. for Instant Ink support has changed to 0207 660 0596

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Fitting Instant Ink cartridges into your printer is easy! - Here's how.......

HP Recommended

Signing up and getting started with HP Instant Ink

HP Recommended

I am trying use a card I bought when we got the new printer. I am yring to set this up or I will take it back to Staple and ask for a refund.

HP Recommended

How  do  I get this done???

HP Recommended

@chambers2009

Have you contacted the HP Instant Ink team about this? Further details on their contact details (Phone / Chat) is at

www.instantink.com

Please let me know how you get on, and if there's anything I can help follow up....

Ciara

HP Recommended

FYI Folks,

A new HP Instant Ink video is available now on YouTube....

youtube logo.jpg

How Instant Ink works after you enroll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPkQQbhMLeQ&feature=youtu.be

HP Recommended

how can I sign up for the instant ink? I give the key letters but they are not accrpted.

HP Recommended

excited about my new printer

HP Recommended

FYI

If you're running into problems getting the printer Claim Code on your HP Connected account, check out the link below for some tips...

http://support.hp.com/US-en/document/c05279891

HP_Instant Ink Logo.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.