03-06-2013 08:17 AM - edited 03-07-2013 03:14 PM
Laser jet pro CM1415fn color MFP
03-08-2013 07:28 AM
No problem. Here is a link that may assist you with this problem.
You can also perform a hard reset. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
You can also update the firmware for this printer.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?