06-26-2014 04:21 PM
Isn't it just AMAZING how fixing a problem by replacing one of these super expensive ink cartridges, you can't print a thing until you have repleced them all? I mean with the vast array of printing (mostly black) I do, they all run out at the same time! That must work out very profitably for Hp.
Nice marketing tactic guys. Must keep those desk jockies quite handsomely paid.
07-01-2014 08:34 PM
Do you have a question? Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model? What operating system? How is the printer connected - USB, wired LAN, Wireless LAN, bluetooth? Are there any error messages on the printer or computer screen?printer
A printer with separate ink supplies and permanant or semi-permanant printheads will typically require ink in all the colors (and black) to prevent damge to the printheads. This is the case for HP printers as well as those made by other manufacturers. The document here may help understand how ink is used. Likely you have an IIC printer in the terminology of that document.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?