09-03-2013 03:45 AM
I am having a very bad problem in trying to install ink cartridges in my printer. If anyone knows a video of how to put one in, please let me know. I have been trying for two hours, and have a lot to print should have chisled it out of rock, would have been better, except I am not good at drawing pics. This is really causing a big problem for me, as I live very rual, and canot drive to where anyone close could help me out. Even my husband has tried, and said I will go get you another printer if it cannot be loaded with ink any easier. oh, I said, thank you so very much, as I do use a lot of ink in printing, I have a wonderful grandson, our first, and I will print what he sends to me, and now He is in school, so a lot of printing! If anyone can, please help out in this for me, I thank you so very much with my heart. My printer is HP DESLJET 1000 PRINTER. if mor information is needed, please let me know and where it is located. Sincerely, happycattails
09-04-2013 05:58 AM
Check out the playlist below on youtube for replacing cartridges. They should just slide it and you'll hear them click when they're in place. Sometimes it's a little tricky, hopefully the video will help.
Please let me know how you get on
09-19-2013 06:19 AM
Hi happycattails, just wondering if this is now resolved? Thanks, Ciara
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?