Trouble installing ink cartridges in printer (233 Views)
Student
happycattails
Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)

Trouble installing ink cartridges in printer

I am having a very bad problem in trying to install ink cartridges in my printer. If anyone knows a video of how to put one in, please let me know. I have been trying for two hours, and have a lot to print should have chisled it out of rock, would have been better, except I am not good at drawing pics. This is really causing a big problem for me, as I live very rual, and canot drive to where anyone close could help me out. Even my husband has tried, and said I will go get you another printer if it cannot be loaded with ink any easier. oh, I said, thank you so very much, as I  do use a lot of ink in printing, I have a wonderful grandson, our first, and I will print what he sends to me, and now He is in school, so a lot of printing! If anyone can, please help out in this for me, I thank you so very much with my heart. My printer is HP DESLJET 1000 PRINTER. if mor information is needed, please let me know and where it is located. Sincerely, happycattails

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 3 (196 Views)

Re: Trouble installing ink cartridges in printer

Hi

Check out the playlist below on youtube for replacing cartridges. They should just slide it and you'll hear them click when they're in place. Sometimes it's a little tricky, hopefully the video will help.

Please let me know how you get on

Thanks

Ciara

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEFCBB284ED561342 

https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=ie&lc=en&docname=c02227508

1. Illustration: Sliding the cartridge into its slot
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 3 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: Trouble installing ink cartridges in printer

Hi happycattails, just wondering if this is now resolved? Thanks, Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation