HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-30-2012 06:38 PM
HP Officejet Pro 8600. When i go to Estimated Ink Levels I get a message "Parameters are incorrect". How can i determine which cartridge needs replacing?
05-01-2012 02:45 AM
This is a known issue causes by the latest firmware update which affect the software.
Please follow the steps below in order to resolve the problem:
- For Windows XP, Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\HP\HP Officejet Pro 8600
For Windows Vista or 7, Go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\HP\HP Officejet Pro 8600
Note: C: is your system directory where Windows is installed.
- Delete the XMLFileCache folder.
If you cannot locate the Application Data folder, make sure to temporary set to display hidden folders:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Themes, and then click Folder Options.
- On the View tab, under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution