Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi there

We recently bought a LJ P2055dn, which is working great. We are now on the second ink cartridge.

I would like to know how many pages has been printed totally. If I go to the /hp/device/supply_status.htm page I can see how many pages have been printed using the LATEST cartridge. How can I see the total pages printed? 

Thanks for good help on this.

Calle2012

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
At the front of the printer you will need to access the MENU through the LCD screen. Scroll down to REPORTS and hit ok, then scroll down to configuration page and hit ok. At that point it should print out a self test/config page with detailed printer info including page count since installation.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hey Calle,

There is software you can obtain to track this information:

http://h71028.www7.hp.com/enterprise/cache/617984-0-0-225-121.html

Other than that, the summary showing how many pages printer per cartridge is all that is available. This printer does not have an option, as far as I am aware, to natively display how many print jobs or pages it has printed in its lifetime. I could not locate any material in the article for this printer that shows it ever had the capability to show this feature, unfortunately.

You can find the article for this product, here:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Home.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesI...

Hope this helps!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. 🙂

HP Recommended
At the front of the printer you will need to access the MENU through the LCD screen. Scroll down to REPORTS and hit ok, then scroll down to configuration page and hit ok. At that point it should print out a self test/config page with detailed printer info including page count since installation.
HP Recommended

when I printed out the report it show total pages printed- not since i installed the latest cartridge.

So is your answer an error?

HP Recommended

sorry i misread the question and answer which is correct. I am trying to find out how many pages I printed since I installed the toner cartridge.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.