06-20-2012 09:54 AM
Colors are not accurate, especially red - it is clearly a dull orange. My attempt to clean the printheads lead to this error message "The cleaning procedure could not be completed. Please contact HP Support." HP support is an impenetrable maze questions!
06-21-2012 02:19 PM
Have you run a catridge calibration or alignment?
I'd recommend looking at this article on steps on how to proced with those steps: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?