04-23-2014 12:30 PM
My Printer want print in the brown color, after assuring that the Print-heads have been cleaned and after trying several modifications, can pls advise how I can fix this issue.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
04-24-2014 05:18 PM
Hello chefjoan, and welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I see you are having issues wih your color output. I would love to try and help you, but I do need a little information first. I am linking a few HP Support documents below that will show you how to find your product number. With the product number we can provide you with accurate information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Good luck and please let me know the results of your findings. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks" for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
"Remember, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together!" - Red Green.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?