02-08-2013 06:01 PM
Installed new HP60 black cartridge into HP Envy 114 printer. Only first 25% of my page prints, then the printing fades away. It does this for each page.
I have the printer connected with cable to my laptop, I unplugged the printer and restarted, took out the cartridge and reinstalled but still have the same issue.
02-08-2013 11:47 PM
First try cleaning the cartridges by following the steps below and check if that may help:
- On the product control panel, touch Setup ( ), and then touch Tools . The Tools menu displays.
- On the Tools menu, touch Clean Cartridges . The product cleans the cartridges.
- Try the print job again.
If the same problem persists, try following the troubleshooting steps listed below and check if that may help:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?