02-08-2013 06:01 PM
Installed new HP60 black cartridge into HP Envy 114 printer. Only first 25% of my page prints, then the printing fades away. It does this for each page.
I have the printer connected with cable to my laptop, I unplugged the printer and restarted, took out the cartridge and reinstalled but still have the same issue.
02-08-2013 11:47 PM
First try cleaning the cartridges by following the steps below and check if that may help:
- On the product control panel, touch Setup ( ), and then touch Tools . The Tools menu displays.
- On the Tools menu, touch Clean Cartridges . The product cleans the cartridges.
- Try the print job again.
If the same problem persists, try following the troubleshooting steps listed below and check if that may help:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- What Is HP Instant Ink?
- HP Printers - Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Replacing the Printhead for HP Officejet 6500 and 6500A All-in-One Printer Series
- Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads for HP Inkjet Supplies