Question

Student
Lhann123
Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

bad HP60 cartridge or printer issue?

Installed  new HP60 black cartridge into HP Envy 114 printer.  Only first 25% of my page prints, then the printing fades away.  It does this for each page.

I have the printer connected with cable to my laptop, I unplugged the printer and restarted, took out the cartridge and reinstalled but still have the same issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 2 (122 Views)

Re: bad HP60 cartridge or printer issue?

Hi,

First try cleaning the cartridges by following the steps below and check if that may help:

1. On the product control panel, touch Setup ( ), and then touch Tools . The Tools menu displays.
  2. On the Tools menu, touch Clean Cartridges . The product cleans the cartridges.
  3. Try the print job again.

If the same problem persists, try following the troubleshooting steps listed below and check if that may help:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03068767&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5150158&tmp...

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation