Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,045 Views)

black cartridge problem

Hello i have a hp 3510 deskjet i keep getting a black cartridge problem error can some one please  tell me how to fix this problem

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (1,009 Views)

Re: black cartridge problem

Hello stormofwaste! Welcome to the forumsSmiley Happy

I saw your post about your Deskjet 3510 showing you that there is a problem with the black ink cartridge. I would like to offer you some help that might correct the issue!

Please see this guide and follow all of the steps: A 'Cartridge Problem,' 'Ink Cartridge Failure,' 'Incompatible Ink Cartridges,' or 'Cartridge Missing...

If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.

Have a great weekendSmiley Happy

▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿▾▿
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

a i n b o w 7𝕠𝕠𝕠

I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation