06-13-2014 09:48 AM
Hello stormofwaste! Welcome to the forums
I saw your post about your Deskjet 3510 showing you that there is a problem with the black ink cartridge. I would like to offer you some help that might correct the issue!
Please see this guide and follow all of the steps: A 'Cartridge Problem,' 'Ink Cartridge Failure,' 'Incompatible Ink Cartridges,' or 'Cartridge Missing...
If the troubleshooting does not help resolve your issue, I would then suggest calling HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
Have a great weekend
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?