Question

Student
AMDsn
Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

buying an Hp 1050 printer from another country, now the local cartridge won't work

Hi,

I received my Deskjet 1050 All-in-One J410a printer last month, I used it frequently until finished its ink.

I am in Saudi Arabia, I took the old cartridge 61 everywhere but I coudn't find the same number. Now I searched for compatible one from HP SureSupply, to find that it's available in Saudi Arabia by no. 122.

I bought the new cartridges, installed them, now they aren't recognized ! So I googled it and find that I need regon reset.

I called customer care in Saudi Arabia, unfortunately they have an old number over the website, so I called US center, they couldn't hear me well and my call cost me a lot.

Any help will be appreciated.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)

Re: buying an Hp 1050 printer from another country, now the local cartridge won't work

Hi,

You need to call HP directly and ask them to show you how to reset your printer. Please call a number near you on the following list:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/w1/en/contact_us.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation