05-19-2013 09:17 PM
I have a HP c4750 all in one printer. The other day I used it with no problems at all. The next day when i turned it on to print, an error message came up on the printer saying that the cartridge was incompatible. I thought maybe the ink was low. I went to the store got another cartridge, same thing happened. I thought it was some sort of wierd flook. Went back to the store, got two more cartridges. One was a regular 60, the other a 60xl. Same thing happened.
I came to this sight to try to trouble shoot. I did as the instructions said. Still, the same message keeps coming up. I've done everything i ca think of to get the darn thing to work. These are the same cartridges we have always used. I buy them from Wal-mart, and they are actual HP products.
05-19-2013 11:28 PM
The troubleshooting document here may help resolve cartridge errors in the C4750. Based on your description I would suspect ink or fibers on the electrical contacts as the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?