04-08-2013 09:07 PM
I've got a photosmart C6250 with a ink system failure error 0xc18a0206. Unfortunately I cannot find any information to resolve this error. All troubleshooting steps to clear the error do not work, disconnecting USB, removing ink cartridges etc. The last option always says to remove and clean the printhead. However, this model does not have a removable printhead. The ink cartridges are brand new and not returnable at this point. I have received the carriage jam error as I've been trying to fix it as well as the shut down to power off notification. The printhead moves back and forth and makes noise and vibrates as though trying to do something but the error continues.
is there any other option for a printer without printerhead. If not, is there another model that uses the same ink cartridges (individual colors)?
04-09-2013 02:07 PM
Sorry that you are having this issue with the error code. If you do not have a removeable print head, you will need a printer replacement.
You can contact HP Support (1800-474-6836). There is a link below that provides you with the ink cartridges and you can click on COMPATIBLE PRINTERS tab.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?