08-07-2014 12:17 PM
I have Photosmart C4280 all-in-one printer and it keep saying it doesn't detect print cartridges. I have restarted, opend and shut the door, and reinstalled the cartridges and nothing helps.
Thanks for any help!
08-07-2014 01:48 PM
Here is a link to a troubleshooting document that might resolve your issue, figured it was worth a shot:
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?