10-16-2012 07:36 AM
I am sorry that you are having that issue with the printer. Here is a document that addresses poor print quality/missing colors for your printer model. It will give troubleshooting steps to try and fix that problem that you are having with the output of the printer. I hope that this helps.
09-20-2015 02:17 PM
Help! I'm getting error messages that say cartriges are set to default settings. I have an HP Photosmart 7520. Been on the phone w/ tech support for an hour...no help at all. Thanks
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?