04-25-2014 11:31 AM
Hi , I have two printers HP Photosmart 2010 and a PSC 2210 .... I have two new boxes of cartridges naimly HP57 AND 350XL without opening them, I am not sure what fits what ? also when I search for the photosmart 2010 on HP site I dont see what type of cartridges are required and to be honest cant seem to find the printer anyway ...any help please ?
04-25-2014 02:24 PM
The 57 cartridge is the color cartridge for your Photosmart 2210. Is your other printer the Deskjet Ink Advantage 2010?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
04-26-2014 01:35 AM
The printers are as follows :
HP Photosmart 2010
364 triple( still in ) and........ large black cartridge? number unknown
HP PSC2210 all in one numbers unknown
The reason for the unknowns is that both printers are overseas and only used them in the past , so have had a quick look when there and this is the only info I have got ... if you can advise what I need to take next time it would be appreciated
kind regards Paul
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?