Question

Tutor
Quovadis
Message 1 of 3 (100 Views)

cartridges ...what do they fit

Hi , I have two printers HP Photosmart 2010 and a PSC 2210 .... I have two new boxes of cartridges naimly HP57 AND 350XL without opening them, I am not sure what fits what ?  also when I search for the photosmart 2010 on HP site I dont see what type of cartridges are required and to be honest cant seem to find the printer anyway ...any help please ? 

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 3 (90 Views)

Re: cartridges ...what do they fit

The 57 cartridge is the color cartridge for your Photosmart 2210.  Is your other printer the Deskjet Ink Advantage 2010

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Tutor
Quovadis
Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)

Re: cartridges ...what do they fit

The printers are as follows : 

HP Photosmart 2010 

364 triple( still in )  and........ large black cartridge? number unknown 

and 

HP PSC2210 all in one  numbers unknown 

The reason for the unknowns is that both printers are overseas and only used them in the past , so have had a quick look when there and this is the only info I have got ... if you can advise what I need to take next time it would be appreciated 

kind regards   Paul 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation