04-20-2012 10:14 AM
I've just changed my colour ink cartridge on my printer and the test print was incorrect so tried another and it was obvious the blue wasnt working. so i took the cartridge out and dabbed it with some tissue and the blue just does not seem to be coming out. i have done the whole warm water on a cotton bud but still no joy! I am trying to print off work for uni any suggestions would be greatly received!
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?