05-17-2013 09:43 AM
Have an hp cp1518ni color laserjet that won't align the printheads. i have already upgraded the firmware, installed the latest driver, and calibrated the printer. the result still shows each color "locations" off on the left and very close to correct on the right. mcb100
05-20-2013 02:44 PM
This document on Resolving Print Quality Issues, might offer some help in Solutions 10 and 11:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?