02-15-2012 01:57 AM
My deskjet 3050 j610 printer cannot print a test page after changing the black cartridge. It prints one line then misses another then prints a very faint line - help please
03-16-2012 03:49 PM
Hi I hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that you are having this issue;
Are you still experiencing this issue?
If you are, I will do my best to assist you. Try this HP Printer Install Wizard HP Print Diagnostic Utility
If you are not experiencing this issue any longer you may disregard this post, although I will really appreciate if you can take I little bit of your time and let me know.
Hope it helps;
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?