01-13-2014 08:43 AM
hi, I have a HP photosmart C4340 all in one and would like to know how to disable the HP cartridge protection, tried going into properties but cant do it from there. was told to look forHP cartridge protection in settings but its not there. i will appreciate the help, thanks.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?