12-13-2011 06:54 AM
Printer asks me to replace cartridge, but still has ink and is printing fine. I want to override to get more use out of cartridge. How can I do this? I'm going through 940 XL much faster than with my old HP printer XL cartridges did. Old printer gave me override capability. Is there a way I can do this with the HP Officeject Pro 8500A?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?