Question

Student
NMH360
Message 1 of 2 (65 Views)

feed jam and cartridge jam

Two part question. 1)A label I was printing from the single sheet feed on my HP1006 peeled off and got jammed and stuck on the metal top plate.  I was able to peel most of the label off, but a small piece is still stuck.  Is there a way I can access the plate that is above the single sheet feed slot? 2) My toner cartridge is stuck on the right side track and will not pull out.  Any advice on how to release it?  I can not just pull it out as before. 

HP Support Agent
JERENDS
Message 2 of 2 (45 Views)

Re: feed jam and cartridge jam

Hello NMH360,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

Sorry to hear about the issues with the LaserJet P1006. To my knowledge there is no way to wrong the the plate above the single sheet feed, without the aid of tools. There is no guides or steps to refer to in the HP guides.

It may be best to speak with HP Phone Support regarding this issue. If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here.

Regards,

JERENDS
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation