how do i tell if my hp photosmart d7560 cartridges need to be replaced? the computer no longer indic (405 Views)
Honor Student
Kraeuter
Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

how do i tell if my hp photosmart d7560 cartridges need to be replaced? the computer no longer indic

How do I tell if my hp sphotosmart D7560 cartridges need to be replaced? The computer no longer indicates this.

Associate Professor
Daniel_L
Message 2 of 4 (390 Views)

Re: how do i tell if my hp photosmart d7560 cartridges need to be replaced? the computer no longer i

Hi Kraeuter,

Has the printer provided any notification that cartridges need replacement? Have you seen any drop in print quality?

You mention that it is not displayed on the computer any longer. Here is an article through the solution center to check the estimated ink levels though,

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01497747&tmp_task=useCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lang...

Do you get any sort of error when trying this?

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

Honor Student
Kraeuter
Message 3 of 4 (387 Views)

Re: how do i tell if my hp photosmart d7560 cartridges need to be replaced? the computer no longer i

Hi Daniel,

Thanx for your reply. Trouble is, my taskbar doesn't show an HP Digital Imaging Monitor icon and, come to think of it, never has. My print quality is poor, but I don't want to change ALL the cartridges to get the "right" one. Maybe I need to reload the printer software?

Kraeuter

Associate Professor
Daniel_L
Message 4 of 4 (373 Views)

I would recommend doing that. Have you tried checking the ink levels on the printer itself?

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation