03-12-2012 02:46 PM
I can not find 210 but can only find B210. This is for B210:
To check the ink levels from the control panel
1. From the Home screen, touch the Setup icon. The Setup Menu is displayed.
2. Touch Tools.
3. Touch Display Estimated Ink Levels.
The HP Photosmart displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all
To check the ink levels from the Printer Software
1. Click the HP Photosmart desktop icon to open the Printer Software.
NOTE: You can also access the Printer Software by clicking Start > Programs > HP > HP Photosmart Plus B210 > HP Photosmart Plus B210
2. In the Printer Software, click Estimated Ink Levels.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?